Best Gynecologist in Hyderabad
Dr. Himabindu Annamraju
MBBS, MRCOG (UK), CCT (UK), ATSM (Maternal Medicine) ATSM (Advanced Labour Ward Practice) Senior Consultant – Obstetrician, Gynecologist & Laparoscopic surgeon, Specialist in High-Risk Pregnancy at Rainbow Hospital
Dr. Himabindu is the best gynecologist in Hyderabad. She is working as a senior consultant Obstetrician, Gynecologist and laparoscopic surgeon at Rainbow Hospital, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad.
About Dr. Himabindu
Dr. Bindu has more than two decades long experience in obstetrics and gynecology with immense expertise in dealing with complex gynecological and obstetrics health issues. She has worked as a consultant obstetrician & gynecologist at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, UK.
Dr. Himabindu has the privilege of teaching a large number of junior doctors for more than three years at the Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynecology (RCOG). During her tenure at the NHS trust, in the General Medical Council Trainee Survey 2018, the NHS Trust ranked first in the Deanery.
Dr. Bindu regularly deals with acute and chronic gynecological conditions and high-risk labour – owing to her immense experience and expertise that she gained working at NHS. She is trained in Maternal Medicine and Advanced Labour Ward Practice from Oxford.
Dr. Himabindu completed her Post graduate education and higher specialist training in Oxford Deanery, UK. She specializes in high-risk pregnancies such as multiple pregnancies and complex births; medical disorders in pregnancy such as diabetes, hypertension and pre-eclampsia and foetal monitoring in labour. She also deals with painless labour and normal deliveries; instrumental births and emergency caesarean sections; pre-conception counselling; PCOS, menstrual disorders and laparoscopic procedures. She is known for her kind and compassionate care towards her patients. She practices evidence-based medicine with excellent clinical outcomes.
Dr. Himabindu regularly performs laparoscopic procedures for the treatment of endometriosis, Fibroids management, ovarian cysts removal, hormonal problems and uterine abnormalities.
Prior to joining Rainbow Hospitals and Birthright, Dr. Himabindu worked as a consultant obstetrician and gynecologist at KIMS, Hospitals, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. She has also worked as a consultant obstetrician & gynecologist, Health Education Thames Valley (HETV) (Oxford Deanery) at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, UK.
Areas of special interest & Expertise
- Specialist in high-risk pregnancies such as multiple pregnancies
- Endometriosis treatment (Laparoscopic surgery)
- Painless labour and normal deliveries
- Cardiotocographic foetal monitoring in labour
- Fibroids Treatment
- Experienced in managing complex births like placenta previa and postpartum hemorrhage
- Medical disorders in pregnancy such as diabetes, hypertension and pre-eclampsia
- Hysterectomy (uterus removal)
- Endometriosis Treatment
- PCOS Treatment
- Management of high-risk maternal medicine and diabetic patients.
- Rotational vaginal deliveries, including use of Kiellands forceps.
- Management of twin deliveries, breech births, preterm deliveries, complex and extensive vaginal tears including third- and fourth-degree tears.
- Performs External cephalic version (ECV) – a procedure used to turn a baby from a breech position to a head-down position
- Expertise in complex caesarean sections, including high BMI, fibroid uterus, pre-term caesarean sections, placenta previa, transverse lie and previous complex abdominal surgeries.
- Diligent pre-operative planning and intra-operative techniques
- Management of fibroids, endometriosis, menstrual and hormonal problems.
- Hysterectomy- abdominal, vaginal and laparoscopic hysterectomy.
- Diagnostic and operative Hysteroscopy
- Operative laparoscopy including ovarian cystectomy, salpingo-oophorectomy